If it was set in Europe, or Asia, there would definitely not be as much of a feel of being American, obviously because they aren't in America, and also because there would not be as much of a feel of ambition to succeed. If it took place in like Africa, I don't think there would be any money. When I think of Africa, i think of mostly desert... not a very rich place. But in maybe London it might still be similar to how the novel is now...
If it was set in Europe, or Asia, there would definitely not be as much of a feel of being American, obviously because they aren't in America, and also because there would not be as much of a feel of ambition to succeed. If it took place in like Africa, I don't think there would be any money. When I think of Africa, i think of mostly desert... not a very rich place. But in maybe London it might still be similar to how the novel is now...
ReplyDelete